There are currently no positions available at Salt Lake Acting Company. Please check back here for updates.
By Audrey Cefaly
Director: Martine Kei Green-Rogers
ROLES: Seeking four female-identifying women
- ALICE - A renowned photographer, 30-45, any race or ethnicity.
- JUNE - An Alabama folk artist, 30-45, any race or ethnicity.
- WEEZY - A goat and daughter to BIB, 30-45, any race or ethnicity.
- BIB - A very old goat and mother to WEEZY, 60-80, any race or ethnicity.
ABOUT THE PLAY
The inhabitants of a small farm in Alabaster, Alabama are no strangers to destruction and loss. But when an outsider arrives to help them make sense of the past, they must confront their mortality and deal with the trauma head-on. Through laughter, tears, and a couple of talking goats, Audrey Cefaly weaves a darkly comic southern tale of redemption that examines how one reassembles the pieces of a broken heart.
- Audition: Monday, March 16, 12-8pm POSTPONED. DATE TBD.
- Callbacks: TBD
- 5-minute time slots.
- Prepare provided sides.
- Bring a headshot and resume.
Salt Lake Acting Company
168 West 500 North, SLC, UT 84103
- Must have an appointment and headshot and resume.
- You are strongly encouraged to read the script before auditioning. Scripts are available to read at Salt Lake Acting Company. Our box office is open 9am-6pm.
- Call (801) 363-7522 for an audition time and more information.
- SLAC is an equal opportunity employer.
- All races and ethnicities are strongly encouraged to audition.
- Rehearsals begin August 10, 2020.
- Rehearsals will be Monday through Friday 5pm-10pm and Saturday from 10am-6:30pm.
- Runs September 9 – October 18, 2020 with a possible extension through October 25.