Salt Lake Acting Company is a professional nonprofit 501(c)(3) regional theatre with an Actors Equity union contract. Operating on a $2 million annual budget, SLAC serves an annual audience of 40,000, with 3,464 subscribers. Our work extends well beyond our stages and into our community with SLAC's arts education programs. These programs provide free matinee performances of our annual children's show to area Title I elementary schools, in-school readings and assemblies, as well as, giving university-enrolled students professional opportunities and teaching the art of theatre to elementary students with an experienced, professional actor.
Approximately 60% of our budget is earned through ticket sales. Each year, SLAC must raise the balance of the budget from government agencies, corporate sponsorships, foundations and individuals in order to maintain our programs. Our community of donors performs an integral role in fulfilling SLAC's mission; and we are grateful to all for their support.
On behalf of everyone here at SLAC, we thank you.
Salt Lake Acting Company gratefully acknowledges these foundations for their ongoing support.
- The Shubert Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Emma Eccles Jones Foundation
- George S. & Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation
- Terence Kearns Stephens Charitable Fund
- B.W. Bastian Foundation
- John & Marcia Price Family Foundation
- Salt Lake City Arts Council
- Marriner S. Eccles Foundation
- National New Play Network
- McCarthey Family Foundation
- Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee Foundation
- Jarvis & Constance Doctorow Family Foundation
- The Richard K. & Shirley S. Hemingway Foundation
- The Whittenburg Foundation
- U.S. Bank Foundation
- S.J. & Jessie E. Quinney Foundation
- Henry W. & Leslie M. Eskuche Foundation
- Herbert I & Elsa B. Michael Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Utah Humanities
- Rocky Mountain Power Foundation
- Dorsey & Whitney Foundation
Salt Lake Acting Company gratefully acknowledges these corporations for their ongoing support.
- Albion Financial Group
- Amazon Smile
- Anderson & Karrenberg
- Especially For You
- Fidelity Investments
- Five Wives Vodka
- Henrie's Dry Cleaning
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Lux Catering
- Maschoff Brennan
- Mills Publishing, Inc.
- NJRA Architects
- Red Rock Brewing Company
- Rocky Mountain Power
- Salt Lake Roasting Company
- Smith's Food & Drug Stores
- StorageCraft Technology Corporation
- Veterinary Orthopedic Services
SLAC is funded in part by: