Salt Lake Acting Company is a professional nonprofit 501(c)(3) regional theatre with an Actors Equity union contract. Operating on a $1.5 million annual budget, SLAC serves an annual audience of 30,000, with over 2,200 subscribers. But our work extends well beyond our stages and into our community with SLAC’s Education and Outreach Program, providing free school matinees, in-school programs and educational performances.
Only half of our total annual budget is earned through ticket sales. Each year, Salt Lake Acting Company must raise the balance from government agencies, corporate sponsorships, foundations and individuals, like you, in order to maintain our programs. Our community of donors performs an integral role in fulfilling SLAC’s mission and we are grateful to all for their support.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, Staff, Actors and the Community we serve, we thank you.
Salt Lake Acting Company gratefully acknowledges these foundations for their ongoing support:
- The Shubert Foundation
- The Emma Eccles Jones Foundation
- The George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation
- The B.W. Bastian Foundation
- The Edgerton Foundation
- The Marriner S. Eccles Foundation
- The Lawrence T. and Janet T. Dee Foundation
- The Richard K. and Shirely S. Hemingway Foundation
- John and Marcia Price Foundation
- Jarvis and Constance Doctorow Family Foundation
- C. Comstock Clayton Foundation
- The Dramatist Guild Fund
- Henry W. & Leslie M. Eskuche Foundation
- The PI Foundation, Inc.
- Manners/Golden Rule Foundation
Salt Lake Acting Company gratefully acknowledges these corporations for their ongoing support:
- Albion Financial Group
- Anderson & Karrenberg
- Cummings Rocky Mountain
- Durham Jones & Pinegar
- Especially For You
- Fidelity Investments
- Gastronomy Inc.
- Henrie's Dry Cleaning
- Hiaring + Smith
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Industrial Supply
- Kennecott Utah Copper Corporation
- Les Olson Company
- Maschoff Gilmore & Israelsen
- Mills Publishing, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley Bank
- Ninth Avenue Salon
- PacifiCorp Foundation
- Red Rock Brewing Company
- Salt Lake Roasting Company
- So Cupcake
- StorageCraft Technology Corporation
- Sweet Candy Company
- Wasatch Beers/Squatters Beers
- Zions Bank Foundation